STAMP ON!!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

OK, I'm back!!!

Sorry about the unexpected Hiatus! Life was just a little too hectic for me prior to and following the holidays, and I am just now getting "ma groove" back. Still working on my doctorate, but in addition, after catching Oprah yesterday, I have some personal research to do for myself as well...hmmm....more to follow later on in the "About Us" page when I get my findings...

One bright spot during this time was Stephanie's Pinning Ceremony. Yes, she successfully finished her AAS in Nursing!! Woo hoo!!! I have added some pictures of the ceremony and family here.

Anyway - thanks for sticking with me here...I have some great things coming up to share with y'all...tonight's GNO has 3 great cards I will have displayed...Good to be back! I missed you all!!

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

This is gorgeous! Love these colors! TFS!