STAMP ON!!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Gifts I Made MY Secret Sister, Cassie

Well, what do you do when your Secret Sister is one talented lady and from Texas (everything's bigger and better in Texas ya know! lol)? Well - you kick it up a notch that's what!! So check out what I made for Cassie! Besides some purchased gifties: I made her a journal; a flower arrangement using my Big Shot, my inherited floral skills, and my luscious Corduroy buttons to make Daisies and Black Eyed Susans!, and then some lovely SU rub-ons for the lil watering can (I really scared myself with how well this turned out!! LOL); and I followed many of my talented stamping sisters (especially Gretchen Barrows) on the trail to creating the flower pot cards...and I really like how this turned out too!; and finally - a tin with a belly band and a Dahlia flower - that my own little baby Stephanie helped me make since I was short on time...Enjoy the pictures!











sorry - its a little blurry - take it from me though...

very beautiful IRL!





3 comments:

Alex said...

GORGEOUS projects Reen - WOW!! I want to be your secret sister, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lou Sims said...

Fab projects Reen. Love them all but am a bit partial to notebooks etc myself . . . very unsubtle hint!

Hope you are keeping well & everything has settled a little in your life.

Take care,

Lou
x

Wendy said...

Beautiful projects! The watering can with rub-ons is so fun and I am totally scoping it out to try to copy it sometime!

Thanks for always coming over to post on my blog with your supportive words, Reen :)

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9