STAMP ON!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

You must've been a beautiful baby...

I just love creating cards with punches, and this card is no exception. I made this for my step-daughter's sister-in-law...who is expecting a boy within the next several months. So I used a CASE from someone on one of my list serves..(no watermark on the picture I saved so I don't have their name - so if its you or you know who made the card I CASE'd, please let me know so I can give proper credit). On this CASE I changed the colors and added the curly cue on the baby's forehead, and changed the sentiment. I really like how it turned out, and it makes me smile to see it. Quick and easy - once you figure it out!! LOL



Recipe
Stamps: Sweetness Unlimited
Ink: black marker, blush marker, close to cocoa marker, black ink
Paper: whisper white, retired blue bayou, retired DSP porcelain prints
Access: sponge, PUNCHES: eyelet border, scallop circle, 1 3/4 circle, 1 3/8 circle, 1 1/4 circle, whisper white taffeta ribbon, circle ice rhinestone brad, and SU textured impression folder - Perfect Polka Dots, Big Shot



1 comment:

Alex said...

Super cute card 'Reen!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex