STAMP ON!!!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Card for Bob...

So, when you stamp as much as I do you need to reinforce those home relationships with a card or two, so that no one feels left out of the stampin' scene. So here is a card that I made for my dear hubby Bob, using the Summer Mini Catalog set Sweet Scoops (#117078 wood, 120078 clear). He eats ice cream nearly every day. I know its not good for him, but when you survive 5 primary cancers you can pretty much eat whatever makes you happy!! So this card is a sugar cone with three of his favorite flavors - coffee, pistachio and banana. AND - a cherry on top!! We found a little ice cream store in the heart of Easton and he can get any or all of those three flavors. Its really good ice cream - from the store The Purple Cow. Me- when I am cheating on my diet, I get the tiramesu flavor....ummm ummmm good! For the card, I embossed the words onto the Designer Series paper, so they stood out, added the five brads and a ribbon, and wallah!! Done!! Whaddya think?



PS The Summer Mini catalog is only good until August 31st, so make sure you order it in time if you would like this set!

2 comments:

Rhonda Morgan said...

cute card! miss you, hope everyone is doing well!

Chatty said...

Love the card! Looks good enough to eat. lol! How are ya?