STAMP ON!!!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Faux Tearing...

Alright....what do I do in a pinch when I need a great card? I'll tell you! Two days ago before I left for work, I wanted to do a summer card for my SCS secret sister, Lynda, and I decided on the Faux Tearing technique...now the summer card was taught to me by my upline Tracy (mama bear) and the winter one was from a friend whom I inspired at a workshop...So here are the two - Summer and Winter...(winter had some Pixie Dust....I mean Dazzling Diamonds on it - in honor of my first Lil secret sister, Karrie, an INCREDIBLY talented stamper! Not to say that my other secret sisters aren't but Karrie is totally over the top - Dirty Dozen good)


Oh - how I will miss these two retiring WONDERFUL sets....won't be leaving my collection any time soon!

No comments: