STAMP ON!!!

Monday, January 7, 2008

"Maur" to share...

So here is a pic of me and my big sister, Jeanne...we were are at the baby shower of her oldest son's wife, Kelly, held on December 3rd...and a marvelous time was had by all!! Just thought I would throw this pic in...unfortunately it isn't often that we see each other...so here we are! Proof that I am not an ONLY CHILD! Now for a picture with my big brother! There's a 2008 goal!!



This little guy is one version of the recent child's birthday card I designed...I love this set and I LOVE those punches...This card was developed for Shannon and Aryn got one just a bit different (they are our two December babies)...but I really like this one! I need to make up a bunch more for my "stock" and then I can show you the different versions using the same layout and set. Hope you like it!
Lastly, this was the first card I made when I was learning the "Dahlia folding" technique - for the flower accent. I also don't often use my cuttlebug for SU! samples, but I didn't want a stamped background, nor a Designer Paper background...this seemed to fit just right. Then I realized that the flower did not stand out well on the red so hence the green....Although this is not my favorite card, I do LOVE this technique...which is what I used on a previous posted card for my friend Judy.

No comments: