STAMP ON!!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Here is some more stuff...

I have been busily working/stamping/playing in between "work" and figuring out the POS security I have, Norton 360 - my big computer is still not on the internet - although I can now get and send email (go figure!?!) - so I had to hook up my printer to my laptop downstairs in the craft studio - and of course THAT had to be slightly nightmarish too! I had to download the print driver info from the HP site before anything would work, but it does finally....so here goes what I gots...


Hopefully more to follow if I can find where I put the stuff!! And I am SOOOO behind on my SBS9 stuff- gals I apologize....I hope to get with it soon! But I am thinkin of y'all!!! ttyl!

13 comments:

Amber Porter said...

Great creations! I love the sparkle on that second card! Cute, Cute!

Debbie Yates said...

I love your color choices...great cards!

Manna said...

Lovely cards, Maureen. I love the colours on the first one! Hope you get all the computer stuff sorted out soon!

Alex said...

Great cards Maureen - love them all! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
SBS9

Kim Marie said...

These cards were worth waiting for! They're beautiful! Great job!
Kim Marie

Wendy said...

Computers are such a mystery to me!LOL Hope you get it all working soon. That must be so frustrating!

I absolutely love your blue and brown card. Was immediately drawn to it! So pretty!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Gina said...

great cards, love the top one's colours and how bright and cheerful the 2nd one is
Gina x

Lesli said...

Great cards - absolutely beautiful!

suzann said...

I love these cards!! They are both great and the colors in the second one are wonderful. Great Job!!

My Paper World said...

Wow! they are both Gorgeous! especially love the first one, that's one of my favourite colour combos!

Jen Glover said...

Beautiful cards~ I love your blog! The glitter is so much fun!

Louise F NZ said...

lovely cards. can you let me know what the set you have used in the top card is.
Both look fab!

Lou Sims said...

Love the cards but have to say, my favourite is the first one. Gorgeous layout and colours.