STAMP ON!!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ok - I'm back!

Didn't mean to scare you all...two things kept me off the computer...1) for several weeks I have had a TERRIBLE time with my upgrade to Norton 360 internet protection, and so I have yet to solve the issue on my main computer....duh....I forgot about my laptop and my network connection...but I was so peeved (to put it mildly) about this problem - I could spit nails.....so countless hours have been wasted on live chats, and other remedies that obviously don't work since I can't get my computer upstairs onto the internet...ARGHHHH!!!! but number two was a nice reason....2) the continual celebration of my 15th wedding anniversary on Valentine's Day. Bob had several days off too - plus we had a delayed opening right before our school winter break for President's weekend - and once I got my garage door open from the ice...realized that the basement....MY STUDIO....was swimming (thankfully contained in one area)...due to the contractor not fixing the window well as they had promised....so I had to stay home and suck up water....but don;t worry....no cards or scrapbooks were lost! Thank goodness! It is a shame you can't get good service/help/products these days despite the large price tags - or you can't find anyone to take responsibility for a problem with their service or product. Sheisters!!

Well - I will be posting some pictures - as I will show you Bob's and Stephanie's Valentine's cards....plus some other stuff too - cuz stampin is my therapy and when I wanted to throw the computer out the upstairs window - I went downstairs to stamp! So - sorry I scared a few of you...it's so nice to know that someone noticed!! Thank ya sistas! ok - TTYL!!

6 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Glad to see you are back. We have had problems with Nortons continually wanting to make things safe or freezing us out ! ! Vista doesn't help either - they seem to clash ! Technology, can't live with ot, DEFINITELY can't live without it ! ! Also pleased to here that your craft stash didn't go for a swim !

Alex said...

Glad to see you back - you have had a hectic few weeks! I hope things settle down some and let you do some crafting! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Suzanne said...

So pleased you are Ok... well Ok in yourself but what a nightmare time you have had!!! gosh if my computer stopped working I don't know what I would do!!! Sue :o)

Debbie Yates said...

Welcome back!!! Since you've been gone...I'v emissed learning all about you - how about playing tag? you're it!!

www.dabblesbydeb.typepad.com

Katie said...

Hi Maureen, glad you're back and okay. Norton drives me nuts, it blocks everything! Aaargh!

Katie

suzann said...

Glad you are back. Sounds like a most challenging time for you with the computer problems and the basement flood. Look forward to seeing your new cards!