STAMP ON!!!

Monday, April 21, 2008

He's mad at me....boo hoo!


OK - now this has nothing to do with stamps, unless you count the fact that he is with me WHEN I stamp - always!!- but I promise I have more cards to post - but I just had to mention that Scruffy has been mad at me since Easter. Why? Cuz fuzzy wuzzy had no hair!! LOL He is FINALLY coming around and "talking" to me...he had even stopped having his evening ear scratch he was so peeved! Talk about tempremental!!!! But - he still loves me!! Isn't he dang cute anyway??!!?!?!?




6 comments:

Natalie said...

He is gorgeous. x

Manna said...

He is totally cute! Glad he is coming around!

suzann said...

He is so adorably cute and he poses so well for pictures!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, Maureen-I can't believe this photo! My daughter just scalped Snickers, our Silky Terrier and he looks just like your dog! (is Scruffy a Silky?) I just showed my daughter (15) and we had quite a laugh! :)

Maureen said...

Scruffy is a naughty Yorkie!! A close cousin of the silky I believe! LOL What would we ever do without them!

Katie said...

How cute is Scruffy! I love him

Katie
x