STAMP ON!!!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The last of the birthday cluster...for a bit...

So - I just realized that I did not show you my last of the boy's birthday cards from our February/March birthday cluster. Here is Collin's card:



I believe this is referred to as a filmstrip - however- I REALLY meant to leave enough room to use the spiral punch on both sides, but I didn't....still cute though, IMO. And he liked it so that's all that matters!! Here's the recipe:

Paper: only orange, gable green, black, whisper white
Ink: real red, gable green, tempting turquoise, versamark, basic gray
Stamps: bugs and kisses
Access: spiral punch, 1 3/8 and 1 ¼ square punches, hodgepodge hardware, tempting turquoise ribbon

2 comments:

suzann said...

What a fun birthday card!!

Manna said...

Totally awesome card! Love the sentiment on this one!