STAMP ON!!!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

calling all supply collectors like me!!

My SBS9 (sisterhood of the blogging stampers group9), Alex, lives in CA and has a request on her blog for a sweet woman who lost everything - including her craft stuio with her scrap books, pictures and supplies in the CA fires ...I know as soon as I post this I am off to my studio to send some stuff....I know you all are just like me :-) and so collect paper stamps crafts n stuff ...and I know I will be 195 before I use all my stuff....so anyway - if you have any extra anything and want to help a gal out, check out the link here or in my sidebar to Alex's blog -where you can get some more info if you are interested...oh yeah....this is my sister I found at convention with the help of an itty bitty sign....SHE is really GREAT!

Alex's blog


No comments: