STAMP ON!!!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Small delay in posting...

Sorry I haven't been around...things as usual go crazy from time to time...and this was a week of one of those times!! I started school on Wednesday the 3rd and that has its own issues, what with making sure I have all my supplies and getting ready for the kiddos, etc etc....And I get really tired after teaching all day and the long commute I have to readjust to.....but I really missed my kids (when people ask how many kids I have, I have taken to replying "hundreds!") and lucky for me they missed me back! I am fortunate that I have my students from two to four years...and we all grow together....but I digress....

Then a "rental" emergency that lasted several days - involved plumbing....nuff said on THAT icky sitch.....AND who planned THAT expense! Dang house was supposed to have been sold by now, anyway.... ah, but the best laid plans.....

And last but not least...we were busy with happy family stuff...AND I have been diligently putting in my time on my doctoral work...I am in the home stretch now and while its killing me, its almost over!! Thank you, Jesus!! Then throw in that my mother was moved this past weekend from the Psychiatric Hospital to a nursing home/Alzheimer's place...(my sister and I are going tomorrow to visit).... and so....I have not had an opportunity nor the energy to post!! But I have thought about it!! ;-) But I am back!! Thanks for hanging around....and don't forget...I got some blog candy coming up....almost at that 5K mark! Feels like a marathon!!! LOL TTYL!

No comments: