STAMP ON!!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sweet Birthday Card for a Sweet Girl!

Here is Norah's 6th birthday card! She had a very fun party at the roller rink...brought back memories!! I think it was more fun to watch the parents on the floor than the kids!! LOL Anyway, I love this image as it reminds me of Norah. She has very long beautiful hair, and she sometimes wears it in braids, hence the card. I am also rather pleased with the colors I used. I really MISS this DSP. It's the retired Sweet Pea. Very cool. Its a reminder to me and to you to buy the items we like when we see them. I wished I had gotten another pack of this. Hope you like the card!



Recipe
Stamps: A Kind Word (retiring June 30th), Vintage Labels (2010 Sale-a-bration that I hope to be in next catty!)
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Soft Suede, Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Paper: (retired) Sweet Pea DSP, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Old Olive, Chocolate chip, Water color paper
Access: blender pen, aqua painter, white organza ribbon, dimensionals, scallop circle punch, 1 " circle punch


3 comments:

suzann said...

Hi Maureen!! I love this adorable card!! Your cards are all just incredible.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your hugs and support!!It means a lot!

{{{HUGS}}}

Lyzzydee said...

cute card!!!

Alex said...

this is super cute Reen, love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex