STAMP ON!!!

Friday, April 6, 2007

SAVE THE DATE!

Ok peoples! I have finally done it! My first Scrap and Stamp Weekend Getaway (still working on the catchy name - you KNOW how I am!) I, along with the assistance of my upline Tracy Altemose, am hosting a weekend getaway on June 8, 9, & 10th. Its a Friday through Sunday weekend to scrap and/or stamp away! It is going to be held in the Hampton Inn in Easton PA (actually Palmer Twp) off of Route 248, and will include meals, goodie bags of product to use, pampering as in massages available, use of the hotel facilities including the pool, demonstrations, classes available, games, prizes AND..........so much S'Maur!!!! LOL More details will follow, and I will include a registration form attachment here (I hope - have'ta learn that one!)...but save the date...it plans on being a fun weekend with friends and women of like minds.....Scary, huh?!?!?!?! I CANNOT wait! Come join the fun! Send me an email from the link below this post so I know you are interested and can make sure I send you the details!

No comments: