STAMP ON!!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Graduation Card

This card layout was something we learned at the Philly Regionals this past fiscal SU! year. The card measures 4 X 4 and is created with special folds from a 4 X12 inch page. Here I have a graduation card for my girlfriend's daughter. The card set is Great Grads, and the colors I used were Lovely Lilac, Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Basic Black in inks and paper. I used the grosgrain ribbon and I needed some bling so I added some retired silver cord (WHY is that GONE!!!???). When you open it is ready for a gift card! ENJOY!



6 comments:

Natalie said...

This is a lovely card. x

SeaStar Creations said...

oh, love this layout ... might have to try that myself soon!

Louise F NZ said...

This is really cool, love those colours together.

Swamp Tulip said...

Great job.

Teresa

Manna said...

Fabby card! Love the folds and the stamp?!? Very cool!

Debbie Yates said...

Wonderful idea- I will definitely have to case thi sone!!!