STAMP ON!!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Graduation Card

This card layout was something we learned at the Philly Regionals this past fiscal SU! year. The card measures 4 X 4 and is created with special folds from a 4 X12 inch page. Here I have a graduation card for my girlfriend's daughter. The card set is Great Grads, and the colors I used were Lovely Lilac, Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Basic Black in inks and paper. I used the grosgrain ribbon and I needed some bling so I added some retired silver cord (WHY is that GONE!!!???). When you open it is ready for a gift card! ENJOY!



6 comments:

NattyK said...

This is a lovely card. x

SeaStar Creations said...

oh, love this layout ... might have to try that myself soon!

louise said...

This is really cool, love those colours together.

Aunt T said...

Great job.

Teresa

Manna said...

Fabby card! Love the folds and the stamp?!? Very cool!

Debbie Yates said...

Wonderful idea- I will definitely have to case thi sone!!!