STAMP ON!!!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

One More American Celebration

Well...two of my pals SAW the card I made in the July 3rd post - so they COULDN'T get THAT one! LOL So, I made THIS one! Its a WIPER CARD, and I must say, in the words of Jantink at SCS, YILM!!!! bwahahahhaha No really - didn't it come out lookin' swell? Take a gander....






Just to give credit where credit is due...I learned this from a Stamp and Scrap University several years ago...(sorry - just a lil snarky)....This is the first time I have really gone all out with it though...Of course, everything is Stampin' Up!® ...

Stamps: Independence Day, Celebrate Everything, and again (sorry) the retired 9-11 commemorative stamp
Paper: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White and Brushed Silver
Ink: markers: real red, night of navy, brocade blue, versa; pads: white craft, versa, real red, night of navy
Access: Punches: scallop, 1 3/8 circle, 1 1/4 circle, large star; white EP, clear EP, distressing tool thingy, real red and brilliant blue pastels, scor-pal

6 comments:

Kim Marie said...

This is a great great card! Those wiper cards are really quite magical to me! Love all the colors and love that flag stamp! I have one and it's one of my favs!!

Thanks, to for all the wonderful comments on my blog!
Kim Marie

suzann said...

I've never heard of a wiper card! very, very cool. How did you do that?

Natalie said...

What a fab card, I have never heard of a wiper card either. x

Anonymous said...

Could you share the directions for making your wiper card please? I really like it and would like to try something along that line.

Thank you,
BettyAnn

Manna said...

Way cute, Reen! Love all the red, white & blue! Loving all your encouragment and kind comments on my blog!

Katie said...

This is great, I've never heard of a wiper card before? Are they easy to make?

Katie
x