STAMP ON!!!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

For my dear e-mail readers...

In an effort to be tech savvy, I have set up my site to use RSS feeds through FeedBurner, and I have added their e-mail notification as well...I am thinking that I should delete the FeedBlitz e-mail notifier. For those of you who have signed up for email updates on my posts, could you please pleases pretty please come back and sign in under the new boxed in FeedBurner e-mail notifier? I would ever so much appreciate it...and I certainly don't want to lose you! Thanks a mil! {{smooch}} lol


PS - please let me know if there are issues with the e-mail sign up - I tested it with one of my many emails and it worked so I have faith!!!

1 comment:

SentimentsbyDenise said...

Maureen - Thanks for visiting my blog today and for your kind comments!
It's always fun to "meet" new friends - especially new bloggy friends!
Have a great week!

Denise