STAMP ON!!!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....

OK - did you think there was lil earthquake this mornin'? Well - NOPE! It was me fallin' off the friggin' chair!!!!!!!!

I was chosen as a winner in Queen Shelli's Creative Challenge for October!!!

I almost didn't make the entries as I put it in on the 15th...the last second.....of course....(you know me!) Check out my Halloween card a few posts down...ITS A WINNER!!!!

YIPEE!!

OMG OMG OMG

You have no idea what this has done for me....I was so happy and excited I didn't know whether to cry or throw up...so I did both!!! (thanks Mom for your temperamental stomach!) This is the second occurrence of a most awesome thing to happen since my birthday....

ok - gotta go and spread the news....I am going to be black and blue all over from pinching myself!!! OMG!!!!!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on being named one of the winners on Shelli's blog!!! Your card is awesome!!! Enjoy your FREE stamp set too!!!

Manna said...

If I have ten thumbs, I'd put them all up for ya :) Way to go Reen! BIG CONGRATS to you!

ribenaruby said...

Wow congratulations to you. The first bit on the blog just made me laugh. What an achievement at the last minute.Well deserved.

Andrea said...

Congrats! It is an awesome card!!
Andrea

Wendy said...

Congrats!! I have to say that your descriptions (in this case vomit, earthquake and self-mutilating pinches) made me crack up, but you always make me crack up!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9