STAMP ON!!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yo Daddy!

So here is the Father's Day card I made for my Bob...I used the Stampin' Up! set Totally Tool and paper I used was More Mustard, Basic Black, and some water color paper for the tools. I used the "wood" technique taught to me by my up-line Tracy Altemose, who learned it from her BFF Diana Gibbs - one of Stampin' Up!'s 2009 Artisan Award winners!!! Both those gals are WAY talented, let me tell ya! I am lucky to know them both (as well as some other INKredible stampers...). The tools were all done on the water color paper - cut and glued on after the wood dried...white and close to cocoa craft ink were used in the creation of the wood...Bob, my handyman, loved the card...so did everyone else come to think on it! I wished I had done a double layer on the tape measure though...ah well...next time! Enjoy!


No comments: