STAMP ON!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

A CASE of Beauty for the Birthday girl

I think you may need to click on this picture to see how beautiful it is with dazzling diamonds...it doesn't "read" as pretty as it is IRL...I made this for my daughter-in-law Monique and I hope she liked it as much as I liked putting it together. This card was a CASE from the talented Gretchen Barron, another demonstrator who does beautiful work. Remember, those of you who feel that they can't make these cards, all you need to do is recognize the beauty and CASE. Cope And Share Everything. As long as you are using a card for personal use, or if you give credit where it is due, no demo minds you CASE-ing her (or him - and yes there are some hims).



On a sad note, I wanted to share that the world lost a very kind, giving and great man last week. He was a father figure to me in high school and beyond, he and his wife were a constant demonstration of what a marriage is supposed to be like (53 years), his house was a haven for his children and their friends, me being one of those friends. I loved him and his wife so much, I asked them to be the God-parents of my precious daughter, and that was 24 years ago. He was taken from us by the dreaded disease of Alzheimer's. His disease was different from my mother's, but the ravages are the same. While his passing is sad, I am happy that he is with his son George, in the arms of our Lord, finally free from pain and memory loss. George, you will be missed but never forgotten. RIP.




1 comment:

Alex said...

Your card is gorgeous, Reen, love the bling!!! Sorry about your loss, hon, that is such an awful disease! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex