STAMP ON!!!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

This one's a Grand Slam!

So here is another boy card and the last of the four boy cards for the beginning of the year...now we will move onto the girls in the family for the rest of the year. This one is for my grandson who is a FABULOUS ball player. I just got the baseball set for free through Sale-a-bration... what a wonderful time that is as Stampin' Up! Hope you like Collin's card!



Recipe:
Stamps: Just Baseball, On Your Birthday
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, So Saffron, Basic Black; Real Red marker
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, DSP Sweet Pea (from Occasions Mini)
Access: Big Shot, Naturally Serif Sizzlet die

1 comment:

Alex said...

Too too fun Reen, I love it!!

I hope you had a fab mom's day! Are you going to Convention, I would love to see you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex