STAMP ON!!!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Christmas in July?!?!?

So here are two gift bags that contained gifts from a hubby to a wifey for Christmas. Part of my services include gift wrapping of holiday, birthday or special events. So - don't want a new vacuum or blender for a gift from your sweetheart? Give him/her a Stampin' Up! Wish list and tell him/her to contact me! Consider it done! Lookie what you could receive!!! I don't know about you, but these days, the wrapping excites me as much as the gift! LOL It's all in the presentation! So get that Wish list going from our new 2010 -2011 catalog - and hook me up!! You'll be glad you did! LOL






There were more gifts that I had wrapped, and here is a link to two other gifts for the same person. Kris' gifts. This was one of the most fun days of my holidays! I love to make other people feel good and I KNEW how much it would mean to Kris to have such fun, fab gifts to open! And I knew Peter would be happy giving such gifts! I LOVE when a plan comes together!

So if you would like to have gifts WONDERFULLY wrapped for a holiday or a birthday or other special event, give your wish list to your honey and have him/her email or call me - leave the rest up to us!!


No comments: