STAMP ON!!!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Check this baby out!

OK - you KNOW that stamping is my therapy (isn't it yours too?!?!?!) - so I have been organizing, cleaning my stash out and stamping...really helps...so look what I came up with for a 30 card swap I am in...of course I am a lil behind...story of my life! But I thought it came out pretty lovely myself...hope you like it!


STAMPS: Boho Backgrounds, Elegant Cheer

INK: certainly celery, not quite navy, craft white

PAPER: certainly celery, not quite navy, whisper white

ACCESS: Crafters Tool Kit,Punches: scallop, 1 3/8 circle, 1 1/4 circle, 1" circle, slit; 5/8 celery grosgrain ribbon, White EP

8 comments:

louise said...

This is so cool Reen, I love the colours and those stamps ROCK!!!

Manna said...

This is truely lovely, Reen! I do like to colour combo!

NattyK said...

This is really lovely. x

LuLu said...

Agree with Manna - love the colour combo. The layout and stamps you have chosen are beautiful.

Debbie Yates said...

Love the layout - so elegant!

Kim Marie said...

Love the colors and the simple beauty of the sketch!
Pretty!
Kim Marie

Debbie said...

Reen
This is gorgeous .. simple and so very pretty the colours are lovely .. such a gorgeous card
Debbie
:-))

louise said...

Hi Reen, thanks for entering my colour challenge, my comments about how much I like this are still the same as my post above!