STAMP ON!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Check out February's Girls' Night Out!!!

We had a marvelous time! My peeps were working away at their 15 cards...AHHHHHH....what could be better than a bunch of women crafting, stamping, laughing, eating and sharing!!!


Doesn't every event have a guard dog? LOL Scruffy to the rescue!

Sorry the pic is fuzzy - but ruba dub dub - look at the grub!!!
Can you say Ghiardelli chocolate brownies and rice krispie treats!
(Thank you Tammy!!)









The rest of the pics are of "genius burning"
....(danged if I can remember what piece of literature that came from....)
Anyway - make sure you let me know ASAP if you want to come to March's event...and don't miss the fun!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Holy Cah-rap! Is that your personal stampy space? Will you adopt me???

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Manna said...

Wendy, my sentiment, exactly! Adopt me too, Reen! :)

Maureen said...

but...I ALREADY have adopted you two!!! LOL ...you be my sistahs!! So just let me know when you wanna come over!!!!

Alex said...

Okay, is THIS YOUR STAMP SPACE???!!! I hate you, I really really hate you!! (well,not really, but I AM jealous!!!! ) :-)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Katie said...

I want to come and play too!

Katie
x