STAMP ON!!!

Friday, March 20, 2009

If you liked my Lucky Leprechaun...CHECK MY CHICKY!!!

Now this guy is "bangin' "! I have seen this little guy everywhere too, so I don't even know who to give credit to for the original! This little die cut chicky is going to be the focal part of the Easter card we are doing during the March 27th Girls' Night Out.....Makes you wanna come over, huh? LOL I just love making my peeps happy....WITH PEEPS!!!! LOL You know, I have an Easton mailing address even though I live NEAR Easton...and Easton is the Home of the Peeps! (the lil marshmallow dudes)....It always cracks me up to see the Peep-mobile driving around - its a VW beetle with a very large PEEP on top....I should try and snap a pic...unfortunately, by the time I remember that my phone has a camera its too late! OTD...'nuff said!! LOL OK - having too much fun...gotta go....enjoy!!!


12 comments:

Manna said...

This is another adorable one! You are good at making these cuties! Way to go, 'Reen! TFS!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! Love it!

Katie said...

Ha, ha!! How cute is he, I love him

Katie
x

Ellibelle said...

How fun! Great use for punches.

Rachel said...

Wow, how creative!!! Looks great! Perfect for Easter. :)

Chatty said...

Love that Chicky!!!! I am sad I can't come on the 27th. When else can we make it??? Chats

Ann said...

Eeee!!! Too cute!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

You are so creative coming up with all these top note characters.

suzann said...

This is just the cutest little chickie!

Alex said...

OMG!!! This is soooo stinkin' adorable, I need to make one - where are the deets, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Natalie said...

Maureen this is adorable. x

Wendy said...

He's so cute!! Love his sleepy little eyes! I'll have to inform my daughter there is a Peep Mobile....she will love it, as she drives a Bug!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9