STAMP ON!!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yes, I am an enabler....LOL

So - the following is a card I had on display that I kept forgetting to take a picture of and post...its from "my student" Tammy...and yes....I have enabled her to partake in our lovely paper crafts...She was a scrapbooker already so we just turned her to the dark side...I mean...we encouraged her to make cards too!! And altered items....and....and....LOL YOU know what I mean!! So anyway - this was a card she made me for my birthday - and I was very proud of her!!! Pink and brown is a fav of mine so I totally loved the card...isn't it cute!?!?!?!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy did a great job on the card. Pink/Brown is one of my favourite combinations as well.

Louise F NZ said...

This is so totally cute, Tammy's made a beautiful job of this.