STAMP ON!!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Be sorry - Be very very sorry!! LOL

ok - I know I love my own sick humor WAY more than anyone else does...BUT I wanted you to be soooo sad that you missed July's Stamp-a-stack!! See! Now the title of the post makes sense!! LOL These are the three cards we made at the last Friday of the month's GNO (Girl's Night Out). The first card on the left is a total case from my INKredible Impressions sistah, Jen Peel, the second came from my demented head, and the third one I cased from Beate but I changed the colors. So - two pretty ones and a masculine one. Only the one that I cased from Beate is still current, so I hope you got the stamps you wanted before they retired!!


Recipes- from left to right:

Stamps: Blossoms Abound (ret) (one of my personal favorites, sniff, sniff), Itty Bitty Backgrounds

Ink: Soft Sky (ret), Blue Bayou (ret), Basic Black, Going Gray, Basic Gray, Always Artichoke

Paper: Confetti White, Blue Bayou (ret), Soft Sky (ret), Always Artichoke

Access: Blue Bayou ribbon (ret), pewter hardware hodgepodge (ret)

========================================

Stamps: Noble Deer (ret), Canvas BG

Ink: Chocolate Chip craft, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa

Paper: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla

Access: linen thread, crop-o-dile, soft subtles eyelets (ret), clear EP, pastels

====================================

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Holiday Blitz, One of a Kind

Ink: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip

Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip

Access: 1 ¼ and 1 3/8 circle punches, Boho Blossoms punch, scallop circle punch, rhinestone brads, Theater Ribbon (ret), white gel pen, poker from craft kit (what the hell do you really call that thing???!!!??? Poker sounds funny!!), dimensionals, sponge, score-er

4 comments:

Manna said...

I'm very sorry I missed the July stamp a stack! :) Love ,em card! Nicely done!

Katie said...

I love them all, they are fab!

Katie
x

Natalie said...

Great cards, especially love the pink one at the end. x

suzann said...

What a gorgeous selection of cards. They are all great!