STAMP ON!!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Still caught in the whirlwind of SU!


Stephanie and I just got back from the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City, Utah...and HOLY SMOKES MAN!! Just wait until you all see the new catalog! We are all in trouble! Its all good....And there are new additions to SU! We are now going into Phase 2 of our home decorating vinyl called Decor Elements...just check out my SU! website which is linked on the side there...We also are partnering with Sizzix to offer you an SU! BIG SHOT - a die cut and embossing machine...and it has a bangin' bag to go with it...which means that there will be some Stampin' Up! exclusive die cuts and embossing folders....AND there will be a new personal Shelli signature line (Shelli is our Queen....I mean our CEO and cofounder of SU!) I have so much more fun stuff to share and post that I am a little overwhelmed...just to choose what I should share first!!! I met friends from on-line and most importantly one of my SBS9 sisters! YIPPEE! That is its own whole story....oh - did I mention that this entire week long trip was a total adventure?!!?!?!? Yeah....only me!!! Wait til you hear it all!! LOL It was a total blast....if I weren't a demonstrator - I would totally just sign up to go to convention! Of course, our discount is mighty nice too...heh heh heh.....and of course we are going to have a demo sign up promotion for $99 - so come on and join the fun sister stampers!!! (and brothers too if you're out there!!!)

ok ok....so first thing is I am going to show you my swap card....it has components to it that I have used before and is a favorite color combo of mine....certainly celery and not quite navy...so tell me....would you have swapped with me?


Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, Pretty Petals BG, WOW Flowers (NEW)

Ink: Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy, Versa Mark

Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy

Access: punches; scallop, scallop edge (NEW), 1 1/4 circle, 1" circle, photo corner; white EP, poker, white grosgrain, spritzer


5 comments:

Tonya Williams jmwtlw@sbcglobal.net said...

I would swap with you!!! that is a really neat card. Reminds me of the blue china that we had a long time ago.

Manna said...

Oh, I would, I would! This is very pretty! Love the combo! And layout is great!

Manna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

Ummm....I didn't get one and I WAS THERE!!! LOL, too busy hugging, I guess! I am so glad we got to meet there, what a fun time it was! And, I was sure I would open up your blog and see my mug, teehee!! Love your swap card, just gorgeous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lou Sims said...

I definitely would of swapped with you but then would be scared that my card didn't measure up to yours !